Recent Posts

Monday 20 January 2014

Life on the Kaibab

Good Day all you wonderful people I have been cleaning up my email so today is going to be short. 

Sister Hee was sick for a few days this week and so we were not as productive as we would have liked but it was a relatively good week non the less :) 

TRANSFER CALLS: We are STAYING!!!!!! (But seriously need to take more pictures!!!

We plan to see miracles this week!!! We have made a commitment to be more obedient and more involved and keep in contact with investigators more.

I spoke in 2 wards yesterday!!! was crazy but fun! Just know that the work is still pressing forward here and we love it here!!! 

Sister Chinen is training so we are sad to say good by to Sister Waiane! But excited to see who the new missionary is going to be.

I love studying the scriptures and being able to use them when I teach. I also love feeling the spirit work through me and I say things that I never would have before thought of if it were not for the spirit. I also know it is because I have opened my mouth that it was filled. I struggle sometimes to know when to open it and when not. But it becomes easier the closer I come to my Savior and understand the atonement. I have much still to learn and wish i had more time to study sometimes :)


Thought: 1 Nephi 19:9 


And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they aspit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving bkindness and his clong-suffering towards the children of men.


Are we suffering it? or are we turning to the saviour because he has suffered it already.


Love you all!!


All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
St. George, Utah Mission
107S. 1470E. Suite 304
St. George Utah 84790
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment