Recent Posts

Monday 15 September 2014

Fall time begins in Huntitngton

So the Leaves have started turning and the "fall" time has began. everyone is decorating their homes with "fall" decor and its cooling off in the mornings and its hard to catch people at 8pm cause its dark and people go to bed with the sun. 

This week was a good one though. we had one super amazing Miracle happen though. So you know that our 2 baptisms have fallen though this month well, we got a call on thursday last week from the EQP of the YSA ward in Castle dale and said that they have someone that wants to get baptised!!! She has been going to church for the past month and she has prayed about baptism and wants to get baptised. We met with her the next day. The next day she got baptized. 

Just Kidding but we did schedule a baptismal date for 27 Sept (which will probably be my last week in this area, and almost like a birthday present for me :D ) and wow she really is golden and wants to know for herself. She is a real spectacular women. she has had a bit of a hard life but wants a fresh start! I am so happy that we get to teach her. She actually lives in our area but technically its not a part of our stake. Anyway, she has had such great fellow-shippers in some return missionaries helping her understand the doctrine of baptism. she has been doing a lot of reading and she is golden. there may be a few things that will keep her from being baptised that day but I think it will all work out for the best. Hold thumbs!!

I am excited for this week we get to go to the temple re-dedication of the Ogden Temple. Well it is being broadcast I think across the state. So we have goaled for 0 Investigators at church lol. First time in my history as a missionary... But I am so excited that will be my second time at a Temple Re-dedication broadcast. Want to learn more about temples? Here is more.

If you want to learn more about what we believe as a "Mormon Culture" or if you want to share the Gospel but don't know how. Have a look at this website and these videos

I hope you are all having a Exceptional week! 

Sister Schneider and I decided to match yesterday at church :P

All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
Utah, St George Mission
881 South River Road
St. George Utah, 84790
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment